Thursday 28 October 2010

#1

Hai, my name is Laura and welcome to my blog ^^
I started daily booth today and it is super addictive >__< I can't stop looking at it every second. Especially because there are new pictures every second and I don't want to miss one at all. I keep stopping typing to check back on it, I would say I never should've joined but it's fun and you only live once as they say! My Dailybooth:
 http://dailybooth.com/AmaiLaura


I also painted my nails in various characters and this hand was the better one: Memetchi, Hello kitty, elmo, keroppi and Bella from the Tweenies! I just wanted to test out my new black, red and white nail polishes! ^w^ I hope to make a video tutorial soon of a nail creation, but there are so many out there that are better than mine D: Arg, I'll just do an elmo one anyway! 
Speaking of 'Arg' I am currently watching 'The only way is Essex' which is made in my homecounty - Essex. It portrays the people quite correctly, you do see alot of people like that in Essex, but only 1/3 of the population- we are not all like that (;__;) It's a funny programme though so over-dramatic and I recommend you watch it: http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=180833

No comments:

Post a Comment